Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Converting the pets and busy on studies in Buddhism

Sorry all been busy on advanced stuff in fpmt tibetan Buddhism and converting my little teacher the dog a staunch Abrahamic who believes in karma and rebirth but Christian style. He likes the fpmt teachings the dog. I asked about the dog being a dharma friend and guide due to a prophetic dream of a teacher and student ie the dog as student and I not sure but I believe I was the teacher. Anyways the cats aren’t fully interested they listen to some of it but not all.

I am getting vows I was told I can use the ceremony to get layvows by prostration to buddha statue. It’s ten virtues the only problem I have is meatless diet as meat helps my stomach as I have stomach issues and murdering insects as I am a janitor.

Though I drink alcohol Bahamas’s mamas on vacation gonna miss them.

i need to get back into the discovery of Buddhism course. Ie basic

Lionduck

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran

@paska said:
    i need to get back into the discovery of Buddhism course. Ie basic

Back to basics? The story of my life … and a good plan.
    You could try being meatless every other day (as does the Dalai Lama).
    https://buddhism.stackexchange.com/questions/15268/why-cant-the-dalai-lama-be-a-vegetarian
    You seem to be moving in the right direction.

Good Luck <3

Bunks
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Life is difficult. There are always choices to be made. ;)

• LionduckLionduck Veteran

And the and as the goat blessed the ram, the rabbit chuckled a sartorial bliss as the owl quietly meditates.
    Peace to all
    Quest the heart
    The mind will open