Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What to wear?

As we know in the Buddha's time, wearing a cloth shroud was naked sadhu overdressing? In the current heating/raining/freak weather climate what to wear?

• Nothing. Where legal
  • Second hand me downs
  • Uniforms; black for zenniths, maroon for Tibetan Buddhist Vajrayana, saris for sangha, plain for the non attached etc

Turned a designer shirt into a designer t shirt today with just scissors. Cut off sleeves. My ironing test is to wash put on a hanger. Dry. If reasonably uncreased … keeper. In the current heatwave a top can be sprayed with water and worn/dried. I am a clothes horse … Jeans can easily become scissored shorts.

What U wearing?

BunksDMC1992

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Given much more time is being spent at home, a comfortable pair of “tracky daks” (tracksuit pants) are becoming my clothing of choice. Underpants optional (TMI?)

DMC1992
  • FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

Anything handy, so long as it has a lot of pockets.

BunksDMC1992
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I usually go with a neat t-shirt, preferably with collar and some sort of comfy pants and slippers.

BunksDMC1992
  • I stopped wearing uniforms many years ago,
    Wear what you feel comfortable in and is useful to you. If you must wear a uniform, just make sure it is as comfortable as possible.

Whatever you do or wear, enjoy.

Peace to all

BunksDMC1992lobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

Am I allowed to wear my birthday suit @Lionduck?

Oh wait … behind all that comfort finery and accessories, we are alway in our birthday suit … I gets it …

Don't book a judge by her coverings …

LionduckBunks
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Chanel No 5.

Shoshin1lobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

@Fosdick said:
    Anything handy, so long as it has a lot of pockets.

Was recently given a pair of trousers (pants for yanks) with plenty of pockets. Also am interested in a perfume to attract butterflies?

• FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

I don't care for cargo pants generally, but I like double gusset pockets - can't find any of those lately. Light weight vests good. Butterfly perfume sounds excellent, so long as it does not also attract wasps and chiggers.

• lobsterlobster Veteran

Here is one
    https://www.shmoukh.com/product/on-the-7-90-ml-limited-edition-perfume/
    £88.06

Probably better to put a cabbage in your pocket. This will attract cabbage whites butterflies in the UK. The most common. Or you could just buy the essential oils that correspond to butterfly preferences … lavender for example

• What to wear?

I would have to say Patience ...(mind you at times some people's patience wears thin which can expose naked anger festering underneath )....

lobster