Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

An old error

JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matterNetherlands Veteran
edited August 2021 in NewBuddhist.com

An old error that just manifested for me: when you make a new thread, after a certain amount of time typing your post you get a little box which shows some moving squares, as if the browser is busy doing something, but it doesn’t go away and it locks you out of typing or pressing buttons. The only option is to use the back button on the browser and start again.

I remember this happening very frequently some time ago, it just happened to me again, so it’s not entirely fixed.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

This is something to bring to the attention of @Linc ...

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

Those dots indicate it's trying to save a draft, I believe. You might try clearing your browser cache / restarting your browser if you hit it more than once in a blue moon.

Unfortunately I'm not currently able to update our existing software without breaking the search feature entirely, so even if that bug was fixed (and I kinda doubt it was) we couldn't get that update.