Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Pure Land Buddhism

13»

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

For any of you funky folk on Facebook, I’ve created a page dedicated to summarising the 25 letters from Master Yinguang to various Pure Land practitioners.
    Master Yinguang is the 13th patriarch of Chinese Pure Land
    https://www.facebook.com/Master-Yinguang-印光大师-101322515287387/

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I’m afraid I don’t do Facebook @bunks, but I hope it proves popular.

Bunks
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

@Jeroen said:
    I’m afraid I don’t do Facebook @bunks, but I hope it proves popular.

Thanks, it won’t but that’s ok

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

@Bunks said:
    Thanks, it won’t but that’s ok

You never know, there may be a ton of Pure Land buddhists out there who are just waiting for this resource and it will be one of the sleeper hits of 2021. ;)

Bunks
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

@Bunks said:
    For any of you funky folk on Facebook, I’ve created a page dedicated to summarising the 25 letters from Master Yinguang to various Pure Land practitioners.
    Master Yinguang is the 13th patriarch of Chinese Pure Land
    https://www.facebook.com/Master-Yinguang-印光大师-101322515287387/

I'm still there as I have a fairly large family and a few old friends to keep tabs on. Most of my wall content is tailored to me so I get a lot of Buddhist and inspirational posts. There is also a lot of news on there but I have all the looney stuff filtered out.

I will give your page a like for sure.

Bunks