Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny Stuff

Comments

• Lost in translation

• FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

BunksShoshin1Vastmindyagr
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Ba-da-bum, tch!

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Shoshin1yagr
  • That is just a conspiracy theory.

Shoshin1BunksWalker
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

“Now, now my good man, this is no time to be making enemies."
    (Voltaire on his deathbed in response to a priest asking him that he renounce Satan.)
    ― Voltaire

yagrShoshin1lobsterWalker
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

“The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.”

― Voltaire

lobsterLionduck

Shoshin1lobsterWalker
  • That's about right @Bunks ;)

Bunks
  • A wiser man once said, "-- --- - - ---"
    A not so wise man took 12 days to say nearly the same thing and mean less.
    A politician took 30 years to say less and mean none of it.

lobsterBunksShoshin1Walker

Shoshin1JeroenWalkerperson
  • That cracked me up @Bunks ....

"Life is like toilet paper..."

"You're either on a roll"

"or taking crap from some asshole"

BunksWalker

Shoshin1Walker
  • It's raining! It...JOHNNY! Turn off the frigging sprinkler, NOW!

Shoshin1Walker

Shoshin1JeroenWalkerlobster
  • I learnt something quite amazing this lockdown....Chocolate makes your clothes shrink

WalkerBunkshow

My friend (who is in lockdown and lives alone) got this as her daily horoscope today 😂😂😂

WalkerShoshin1

Yeah horoscopes can be hilariously inappropriate ;) when you get a message like that it makes you wonder exactly how much quackery is involved in the whole system. Or in fact any kind of divination.

Bunks
  • A man walks into a psychiatrist's office, wearing only cling wrap for shorts...The psychiatrist says "Well I can clearly see you're nuts"...

BunksJeroenWalker
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Bunks said:

How True. How very, very true.

• What's that?
    Peace
    Mercy
    Compassion
    Gitoudahere!

Or...

BunksJeroenWalker

People do seem to enjoy making fun of doctors notoriously bad handwriting at the moment…

Bunks
    edited October 2021

I should have been a doctor for that reason alone.
    They used to teach handwriting when I was in Primary school but as with so many other apparently dispensable skills, it fell by the wayside and was taken off the curriculum. My mother's handwriting is absolutely gorgeous. Mine looks like a mouse on one single malt too many, fell into an inkwell and tottered his way home to recover...

WalkerBunksShoshin1
  • I'm under the impression the reason why some doctors scribble out prescriptions, is because they can't spell the medication names they are prescribing... ;);)

Bunks
    edited October 2021

...Like, AbobotulinumtoxinA, for example....? Pick the bones out of that one, Doc!!

Bunks

WalkerShoshin1
    edited October 2021

Apologies if you've seen this before, but it's worth the belly-laugh and bears repeating!

lobsterBunksWalker

Shoshin1federicaWalker

You're welcome!

WalkerBunks
  • It rained yesterday - 20 miles away, folks got soaked. Here, we got some timy bit of water reaching the ground. Great light show.

• supposed to type comment
    The birds sure like that tree.
    Comment posted

• the artist gazed upon the lake, fish jumping, reed shore... seeing a collage of color
    the poet see peace and light
    the alligator sees "SMORGASBORD!!"

BunksShoshin1