Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Chinese New Year Xīnnián kuàilè (新年快乐), The year of the Tiger

xīn nián kuài lè... Happy New Year...,

The Year of the Tiger 虎

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    edited February 2022

So cute…

Are there any tigers out there?

I’m a pig (some may say that’s appropriate).

When is year of the @lobster ?

Shoshin1Walker
  • Are there any tigers out there?

Bunks
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

My husband, grandson and grandson's dad are all Tigers. My friend is expecting a baby, due in a few months. I've told her to buckle up and enjoy the ride. Bloody hell.

BunksWalker
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I'm a Rooster. My H is a Tiger. Apparently, we're only 60% compatible. NOW they tell me. Ah well, I'll just go back to sharpening my knives....

BunksJeroenWalker
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I was born in the Year of the Rat. They’re very good house pets you know.

WalkerBunksShoshin1

@Jeroen said:
    I was born in the Year of the Rat. They’re very good house pets you know.

My daughter has had rats. she loves them. Unfortunately, she now has cats, and... well... ya know....

Walker
  • @Bunks said:

Dunno. Don't care.
    For those interested …
    https://www.primalastrology.com/lobster.html

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

@lobster said:

@Bunks said:

Dunno. Don't care.
    For those interested …
    https://www.primalastrology.com/lobster.html

So does this correlate to your personality?

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited February 2022

A lobster’s personality can only be established by observation, it seems to me. Preferably narrated by Richard Attenborough.

lobsterShoshin1Kotishka
  • So does this correlate to your personality?

What am I meant to do with a personality?

Bunks

There are so far 3 videos in this series. This one, one made 1 month ago, and one from 2 weeks ago.
    For an insight into how Lobster's minds work, you couldn't get better insight...

Kotishka

Aww Pinchy… to make a Simpson’s reference

Shoshin1