Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Guess Again

Federica says:

I wouldn't classify that as a "Useless Announcement", @Bunks... maybe we should have a "So you think you had it all figured out, Huh? Well guess again!" thread... (please, Lobby.... no....)

Tee hee!
@federica is appealing to my better nature. Wait … I guess I have only Know Nature and no-buddha nurture. Guess again …

So you think you had it all figured out, Huh? What now Jizo?

LionduckBunksJeroen

Comments

• Guess Again

Second guessing is a form of insecurity ...
    Hmm which reminds me of "The Wisdom of Insecurity"

"If my awareness of the past and future makes me less aware of the present, I must begin to wonder whether I am actually living in the real world"

lobster
  • If you are absolutely certain:
    1. You have already pushed the RED button
    2. Guess again

lobster
  • Believe it or not I have attended and associated with several weird groups and cults. For example the 'Mystery School' of Alice Bailey
    https://www.lucistrust.org/about_us/lucis_trust

Chen Yen Buddhist cult, Shamballah Buddhist Trungpa mash up, White Eagle Lodge
    https://whiteeaglelodge.org/
    … and so on …

So I know how not to think.
    Fortunately I am not a fan of certainty. Maybe it is best to be wrong in the right way?

Long live the Dead Prince (Shakyamuni) o:)

JeroenBunks
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited February 2022

Or maybe to be right in the wrong way. 🤔

What did you take away from your cult experiences @lobster, was there anything worthwhile?

Bunks