Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

TV

Probably the best Nature Documentaries are done by The BBC and Richard Attenborough. Just watched the last of the five part 'The Green Planet'. Wonderful.

What you watching?

Shoshin1Bunks

Comments

• Shoshin1Shoshin1 Veteran
    edited February 2022

What you watching?

David is a wonderful documentary maker...

lobsterBunks
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited February 2022

Oops thanks @Shoshin1 always get him confused with his brother Baron (Richard) Dickie Attenborough. :3

As for our simian PM. His clowning incompetence is ending soon enough.

Shoshin1Bunks
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

I like to binge drama shows at times. Currently on season two of Billions.

Other than that it’s sport, sport or sport 😊

• Have you seen "My Octopus Teacher"?

I'm having trouble finding shows that hold my attention lately. Though I've rotated back into Stand-up comedy of a specific nature. Aziz Ansari anything 2019 and newer I find hits in a more real way than some of his younger stuff. He's become very observant and I find I enjoy his commentary.

Bunkslobster
  • FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

Until about a week ago, I did not have a functioning television. Now I've got one, but don't yet know if I'll watch it or not. Have to get back to you on that.

Bunkslobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Amazon Prime. Reacher. Good series. In fact, A.P. made the decision to go for a second series, far more quickly with this programme than with any other they have published, such were the viewing figures. And believe me, anyone can make a better job of filling Reacher's shoes than Tom Cruise ever did. What a mis-cast THAT was!!

Bunks
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited February 2022

Have you seen "My Octopus Teacher"?

I have seen it. Wonderful. Really wonderful.

BunksFleaMarket
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Sounds like I should check it out

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Bunks said:
    Sounds like I should check it out

If you don't have a lump in your throat at the end, you're out of touch... (Which I know is not the case with you, dear Bunks)
    Merely an expression of delight in this documentary...

Bunks
  • @Fosdick said:
    Until about a week ago, I did not have a functioning television. Now I've got one, but don't yet know if I'll watch it or not. Have to get back to you on that.

Understood.
    In fact you are very fortunate in this regard. The key is discernment … <3

Bunks
  • TV
    A means of growth
    A means of escape
    A useless box
    ALL THE AV
    BOVE

Bunks
  • I'm watching "Inventing Anna" (Well it's on Netflix but I'm watching it on my smart TV )

A case of "Fake it till you make it" not unlike some aspects of Dharma practice....

Bunks