Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Apology

I wish to apologize for starting a thread that I was unable to then develop or expand upon.
I began a thread upon the Ten Worlds with the intent of developing the presentation.
Unfortunately, in that endeavor, life decided to intervene. I will just say that things got interesting and all is, for now, well.
I again apologize that I was unable to develop the thread beyond it's feeble beginning.
May your days be full of promise and your nights filled with the heart's warmth.
Stay healthy and stay safe

Peace to all

FleaMarketShoshin1KotishkaBunkslobsterFosdickVimalajāti

Comments

• I wish for you the causes of calm equanimity in your current endeavor and look forward to your safe return to that train of thought if you so choose @Lionduck. Be well and safe also.

Lionduck
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

No need to apologise @Lionduck
    Take care my friend

Lionduck
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited April 2022

It’s perfectly fine @lionduck, whenever you feel like contributing it will be good!

Lionduck
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited April 2022

@Lionduck said:
    I wish to apologise

me too

@Lionduck said:
    I again apologise

Peace to all

I am innocent. Also I can provide witnesses.

I am sorry to say most of us should apologise, even if innocent. Sadly we only apologise when caught. Unless we are English, then we apologise when others bump into us.
    Here is the rather sorry spiritual version
    http://sacredweb.com/online_articles/sw27_sotillos.pdf

Bunks