Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Looking for an English translation of the Ma Gyud / Ma Gyudr / Ma Rgyud (Mother Tantra)

Hello everyone,

This might be a bit of a long shot, but I am looking for an English translation (a scholarly translation as part of a dissertation or something like that would be fine) of a Bön text called the Mother Tantra.

The extended version of its name might be: Mother Tantra: The Tantric Cycle of the Sun of Compassion

I believe there may be some English translations out there, but they seem quite rare and I haven't been able to find a copy yet. If anyone would be able to point me to a page or pdf online or someone I could contact to get a copy of the original text where it’s been translated, I would be very happy!

Thank you,
David

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran

Why? B)

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Perhaps @Vimalajāti might know?

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@sometimescalleddavid I hope this isn't the only reason you joined; I'm trusting that you will continue to frequent the site and join all our discussions, whatever they may be.

Too many "new" members have joined, looked in once, then disappeared. Many of those who have joined, haven't even bothered looking in at all. The majority, in fact. Yah-booh, sucks.

Hope to see you stick around, fella....

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

And as I though.
    No reply.

This discussion has been closed.