Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy New Year Southern Hemisphere Folks ( & Soon To Be Happy New Year Northern Hemisphere Folks)

Shoshin1Shoshin1 Veteran
edited December 2022 in General Banter

Happy New Year Folks

And may we all go with the flow of change in a mindful manner...

VastmindFleaMarketLittleleaf

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Happy new year @shoshin1… there is too much wind for big fireworks shows but here in the neighbourhood they are making up for it with enthusiasm. Lots of loud bangs.

Shoshin1
  • howhow Veteran Veteran

I used to celebrate New Year with the firing off of my, soon to be expiring, expedition bear bangers and marine flares. It seemed a good way to get rid of them amidst all the normal fireworks without attracting any unwanted official attention. That was until folks with pets started telling me how terrified their animals became from all the explosive sounds every Halloween and New Year.

Now, traversing New Years' Eve with a silent meditation retreat seems like a kinder way to usher in the coming year.

Shoshin1Kotishka
  • Happy New Year Northern Hemisphere (Europeans)...My laptop clock says 11. 59 pm and my phone clock 11.57pm

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Happy New Year! =)

Shoshin1
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    edited January 2023

Happy New Year to all the time travelers from the future out there!🎉

Shoshin1Kotishka