Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Can we have/is there a music/arts section?

edited September 2009 in NewBuddhist.com
Arts and music sections? how cool would it be to enjoy other peoples expressions of Dhamma? I for one would like to post some original music if it were somehow possible..

Comments

• kennykenny Explorer
    edited September 2009
    There is always YouTube.
  • edited September 2009
    kenny wrote: »
    There is always YouTube.

Nice.

But I agree with Found, a music/art section would be great.

Unless this is cool to be in the lounge.

I'd like to share my album when its finished :)

Also a nice network for artists to work together on projects related to the dharma would be nice.

I would gladly write, play, record, produce, mix or master music for something like that for nothing.
  • edited September 2009
    Yes, I'd like to share some of my photos. It would also be nice to be able to talk about lyrics of certain music relating to Buddhism...and to see others' work.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited September 2009
    How about I rename "Resources & Readings" to "Arts & Writings"? :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Well I think that would work! :D