Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

vBulletin plugin - Embed youtube video

edited October 2009 in NewBuddhist.com
I think a neat addition to this forum would be the vBulletin YouTube plugin. This allows users to embed YouTube videos directly into their post.

An example of this plugin is right here: http://www.geekpoint.net/forum-administration-management/4648-youtube-bbcode-vbulletin.html

When used, it would look something like this:

[yt]ejOJkcs-a7s[/yt]

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited October 2009
    Way too complicated. Just paste the embed code from YouTube into your post and it will work :D
  • edited October 2009
    Oh I see, I didn't realize that HTML was enabled (most forums do not!). Sweet! :)
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited October 2009
    Actually, it was like 75% enabled - it was arbitrarily turned off in some places. Your post reminded me to fix that :) I'm pretty liberal with HTML because I can hack the site back into shape if someone gets frisky with all that freedom :D