Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Is there a word association thread?

edited October 2009 in NewBuddhist.com
Is there a word association thread?
Just for fun i mean?
I can't find it if there is already one :confused:

If there isn't, would anyone object to me starting one?
Should i put it in the lounge? :)

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2009
    No, and to be honest with you, we don't really play a lot of games on here....
    There's little point...
    Other forums seem to do it, but I'm of the opinion that if there are plenty elsewhere, it just clutters the place up.
    I'm not trying to put a damper on things, but...I find it a waste of 'space', really.... and they go on inteminably....:confused:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited October 2009
    Awwww! I was kind of into that idea.
  • edited October 2009
    ^ ^ ^ :D YAY!

Sometimes its nice to have a little harmless fun :p
  • edited October 2009
    I was thinking of creating one of these threads... I didn't though, in fear of what people would say.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited October 2009
    Does anybody else have any objections or reasons we shouldn't go ahead?
  • edited October 2009
    Here's an idea:
    How about a Buddhism-themed word association game??? Hours of fun AND educational with it! Plus those threads always chug along merrily in other forums and get people involved and gives a nice light-hearted break from more serious discussion often times. Thumbs up!!
  • edited October 2009
    ^ ^ ^ thats it!
    A light-hearted break! Thank you :rolleyes:
    LOL

Goes and starts one. . . . .

(Its in the Lounge ;))