Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"Report posts"

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited November 2009 in NewBuddhist.com
So you're aware: using the "Report post" feature (the red exclamation under avatars to the left of posts) flags a post for the entire staff to see. That helps us direct our attention if you feel it's warranted somewhere. I know personally I don't get to read every post on the site so it's helpful to have a heads-up every once in a while. :)

Cheers!

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2009
    Good.
    It saves having to PM and try to isolate a post for attention.
    I don't know how to do that - isolate a post as a separate link for Mods to check.
    I guess, really, I don't need to know it... but you guys are soooo much more advanced than I in these matters.
    Thanks Lincoln.
  • fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited November 2009
    federica wrote: »
    Good.
    It saves having to PM and try to isolate a post for attention.
    I don't know how to do that - isolate a post as a separate link
    Right-click on the post number in the top right-hand corner of the post, and select "copy link location" or whatever the cognate term is in Internet Explorer.
    federica wrote: »
    I guess, really, I don't need to know it...

It can be handy in discussions, too.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2009
    ah.
    Another mystery solved.
    I consider it more than ample payment for the multi-quoting post thingy.
    (another technical term..... :D)

I'm grateful to you. ;)