Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

thank you

edited December 2009 in NewBuddhist.com
I just wanted to say a big thank you to those who have set up this site and continue to invest time and effort in maintaining it. Your efforts open up a valuable resource that helps people find their path and they do not go unnoticed. It's also beautifully presented and so easy to use. Thank you.

Comments

• fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited December 2009
    Bwahaha. Orwell couldn't have put it better. :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2009
    I am not one of those.
    I'm just a broom and dustpan, and I try to steer things in a productive way....
    but I agree with you, because I think the Founder, and his Right Hand Man, are cool dudes.

as a Mod, I don't always get it spot-on, but my heart's in the right place (what a stupid phrase!) and my intentions are honourable....

Thanks for your kind words. :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2009
    ('Bwahaha'....?):wtf:

:lol:
    edited December 2009
    Sorry, terrible misunderstanding.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited December 2009
    fivebells wrote: »
    Orwell couldn't have put it better.
    You do not welcome your robotic overlords?

:viking:
    edited December 2009
    I'll decide after our session in room 101.