Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Login Length

JaphyJaphy New
edited March 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
I find my logins don't last very long. Often they expire before I get a chance to post something I'm keying in.
Any previous experience with this? Could it be something with my computer?:(

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Japhy wrote: »
    I find my logins don't last very long. Often they expire before I get a chance to post something I'm keying in.
    Any previous experience with this? Could it be something with my computer?:(

Hello Japhy,

I haven't had any previous experience at this forum with anything like that myself . Perhaps technical admin will be able to advise you.

Kind regards,

Dazzle

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Hi Japhy,

When you first login, check the box 'Keep Me Logged In' and that will store the necessary cookies on your computer. Then you won't get logged out anymore. :)
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Thats always struck me as a funny term, 'cookies'. Too bad they are not chocolate chip :)
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Brigid's got it - the key is the checkbox. Welcome to New Buddhist, Japhy :)