Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hey ya'll!

ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
edited May 2005 in General Banter
Just wanted to drop a note that I was still alive and kicking. Been busy at work getting some projects wrapped up and hadn't had time to do much here! :bawling:

But I'll be back around when things slow down again :rockon:

Comments

• edited May 2005
    ZenLunatic wrote:
    Just wanted to drop a note that I was still alive and kicking. Been busy at work getting some projects wrapped up and hadn't had time to do much here! :bawling:

But I'll be back around when things slow down again :rockon:

Zen,

Hello. It is great to hear from you. I can relate.

Adiana :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited May 2005
    oh man tell me about it. My dog gets spring fever, but I think corporate america gets it too... They have me running ragged.

Thanks for checking in :p
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2005
    Oh, ZenLunatic, thank goodness you're ok....! I thought maybe you'd been swallowed up by one or your removals cartons and were stuck at the bottom, desperately calling.....oh, ok.....!!!
    Nice to see you again! Summer always brings a bit of a frenzy..... work is a four-letter word they say!! ;)