Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"Senior Moments"

Comments

• Very cute! shared it on my family's facebook page... :)
  • DandelionDandelion London Veteran
    Before my pops got ill, I often used to say to him that we all have one of two options coming for us: get old or die trying. So, for me as a young person, it is nice to see some humour around this topic. I too have 'brain farts', I refer to them as my 'ginger moments' :D I found a roll of cling film in the fridge the other week lol, and a while back left the house for work, to get halfway up the road and realise I still had my husbands slippers on.

Perhaps the biggest brain fart/ginger moment was making porridge one time. In went the milk, the oats, and I stirred. Hmmm. It looks odd. It smells odd. So of course it must have been the PAN that was faulty. So, I started again. Same thing happened, but I thought sod it, I'll just eat it anyway, and I must remember to buy new pans.

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN PORRIDGE MADE WITH MILK SO OFF ITS TOTALLY FLOCULATED?!

I don't recommend it :sawed:
  • GuiGui Veteran
    Thanks @genkaku. While looking for my keys this morning I forgot what it was I was looking for so I decided to check out NB site instead. This made this morning a good bit better.
  • CittaCitta Veteran
    edited August 2013
    I made a pot of tea. Left it to 'brew' as we say. Five minutes later went to pour a mug of it...couldnt find the teapot. Eventually found it in the 'fridge where I had put it instead of returning the milk.
    Call me mr mindful.
    MaryAnne
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    I made a pot of tea. Left it to 'brew' as we say. Five minutes later went to pour a mug of it...couldnt find the teapot. Eventually found it in the 'fridge where I had put it instead of returning the milk.
    Call me mr mindful.
    LOL. I can't tell you how many times I have almost put the garbage in the refrigerator since the two receptacles stand cheek by jowl. I fully expect the "almost" to turn one day soon into a done deal... and then I'll be stuck wondering why it was I decided to save the carrot shavings.