Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Is there life after death?

What do you think?

Comments

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

Someone's gonna get yelled at for sure. ;)  

VictoriousVastmindBuddhadragon
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

I think I might keep my head down for this one... ;) .

{sound of hedgehog filling sandbags}

Victorious
  • Sorry, I gave up watching when the plinky plonky piano started. I'm sure these are compelling stories but the presentation ruins it.

• vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran

Since this vid lasts for about an hour, is there something different about it than other such presentations?

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@hermitwin‌ never post a video with an open-ended question, without giving some pre-amble or opinion, or comment for discussion yourself.
    I KNOW I have told you this before, and I know you already know this.

Frankly, I watched the first few minutes, then my eyelids began to itch and it was just irritating.

And to be honest - frankly, who gives a damn?
    If it's there, it's there and we'll find out.
    if it's not, it's not - and we'll find out.
    Until then, I'm too busy living to worry about dying.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@hermitwin‌ When you have your commentary paragraph to add, let me know and I will very happily re-open the thread for you, so you can submit a post.
    I will then edit said post and add your introductory paragraph to the first post.

Thanks.

how
This discussion has been closed.