Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Resistance

Today I've realized that avoiding resistance isn't always easy. I was walking down the road today telling myself to be mindful and found that even when trying to surrender to my thoughts I was resisting without even realizing it. As soon as I realized I was resisting resistance I realized I had a chaotic mind, possibly created by a stressful work day(lol) or me trying to be mindful. Mindfulness is what it is, a quiet observer and me trying to make it any more or any less meant I was attempting to manipulate my mind causing me chaos. Not sure what my point is exactly, just something I had on my mind.

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

"Be water, my friends"
    -- Bruce Lee