Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Books on Buddhism - Recommendations?

BenjaminBenjamin England Explorer

I have taken up reading books as something in which I try to encorporate within my daily life and would like to know what are the best or most recommended books in Buddhism?
I have two personal recommendations:

• The Art of Happiness | Howard Cutler and HH. The Dalai Lama ~ Good read! About 300 pages, read in one week.
  • the teachings of the Buddha | Thich Naht Hanh ~ A very insightful, informative and great read! 275 Pages, read on my Cyprus holiday for 2 weeks (finished it today on the last day of my holiday and looking for a new book now)

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS MUCH APPRECIATED! If so, could you say a little bit about the book?

Thank you.

~ Benjamin.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
This discussion has been closed.