Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Everyday mindfull practices

edited December 2009 in Meditation
A friend of mine told me the other day that he was going to get away from the mach3 razor and get a straight razor for shaving. His purpose of this is to turn a daily chore and intentionally give himself the opportunity for it to be a mindful meditative exercise.

This got me thinking, what other things can be done similar to this?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    eating food and moving it all around on your teeth and cheeks and tongue and palate and learning your mouth.
  • DeshyDeshy Veteran
    edited December 2009
    Just about anything. I try it every time I remember. While going in the bus, while walking to the bus halt, eating, showering, dressing etc etc
  • ManiMani Veteran
    edited December 2009
    We can use mindfulness while performing all the mundane tasks that we do throughout the day. Cooking, cleaning, driving, and so-forth. Also being mindful of thoughts and emotions as they arise is helpful also.