Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Monks having fun - riding rollercoaster?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2005
    Thanks for that, IDless... I guess that Life is one Big Rollercoaster, but if we can just sit back and enjoy the ride instead of fretting about the ups and downs.....!! :crazy: ;)
  • edited August 2005
    That's a great interpretation the picture there. I wasn't thinking of anything symbolic in that picture. All that came to mind was monks can have fun as well. lol
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2005
    You're so right about that.... I just saw the pic and that analogy came to mind, but I think sometimes we can all be too hyper-analytical.... sometimes it's worth forgetting all the dogma, creed, belief system and hyperbole and just enjoy - !! :bigclap:
  • edited October 2005
    Anyone seen monks on a rollercoaster before?
  • edited October 2005
    LOL That's a great pic :D
  • edited October 2005
    No, I have never seen monks on a rollercoaster before and I think that the picture is awesome! I am reminded that Buddhist monks can have fun, too! LOL!:bowdown:

Adiana:D :rockon: :wavey: