Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Yodamama...come out, come out wherever you are!!!!!

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited December 2005 in Sanghas
Okay...

Does anyone know where YodaMama is? I haven't see her here lately and I don't want to have to drive all the way to Missouri to kick her butt.

-bf

Comments

• edited November 2005
    I think you mean YogaMama ;)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited November 2005
    He calls her YodaMama - i think it's a personal joke between them ;)
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited November 2005
    Yes, to me, she'll always be my "YodaMama"...

-bf
  • edited November 2005
    Ah..... funny that is
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2005
    ..... Is anyone actually any closer to finding out where she's got to? I spotted her viewing the Forum about a week ago, but she didn't post (obviously!) and she wasn't on long..... :(:scratch:
  • edited December 2005
    How did I miss this post?? :) I am here as much as I can be right now! I need to come on here more often for my sanity, so hopefully things will settle down for me soon! You guys are great!