Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Someone looking for Buddhist phone contact

edited December 2010 in Sanghas
Hi there.

I am writing on behalf of a lady who lives in the UK who is looking to be able to speak to someone about Buddhism, on the phone. She has an astrological and counselling back-ground and is going through a lot in her life at present.

She has found that she has an interest in Buddhism (and spirituality) and is in the process of trying to find a (Buddhist) teacher.
She is somewhat isolated due to where she lives.

As a result she is very keen to find like minded people to chat with,whether one to one or in a group call situation.

I know she would be grateful for any possibility in this direction.

Thanks very much for your time and help with this matter.

Gavin

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I have PM'd you....
    I would suggest others eager to help do the same.

I would further suggest, if anything, that e-mails might be a better initial option...
This discussion has been closed.