Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Lost

ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
edited January 2006 in General Banter
This has gotta be the world's most fantastic thriller ever! DAMM! I only discovered the show long after Season I was screened in SIngapore - now I just have to wait for Season II and read from online forums. :(

Just amazing... The theories, the mystery, the terror... If it wasn't a TV series but instead some sort of global detective mystery it'd be more fantastic!

Any fans of Lost here?

Comments

• edited December 2005
    We're still on Series 1 here but yes, it is very good !

I'm also watching "Threshold" at the moment, don't know if you've got that one over your way. It's about a multidimensional alien entity thing that appears and plays a sound that changes people's DNA so they become a human/alien hybrid. The infected then go off and try to infect other people as well. The story follows a Government Agency set up to try and contain the threat. It's very much like a modern day "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" and sounds right up your street !
  • edited December 2005
    I'm a total LOST addict. I'm in the US and we are currently in a 6 week rerun slump and its killing me. FilmFodder.com has a great LOST forum. You'll have to be extra careful though if you don't want to see any spoilers.

Season 2 opens with a bang, well worth following closely to S1. Y'know on iTunes you can download the episodes for USD $2. They have them all the way through the current ones. Shame on me. Now I've tempted you, no?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    Oh, you pooor thad quweeeecherth...........!:lol:
  • edited December 2005
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Nah I'm not worried about spoilers... I'm updated on the whole thing till where America is now.. Hehe.. I read off episode summaries off Wikipedia!

But heck, the real thing's better! Too bad I don't have the cash! :(
  • edited January 2006
    Our LOST dryspell is coming to an end next week!

BTW - try these episode summaries and the related forum. I find them with some nice humor and some of the folks on the forum are really quick to catch details.

http://www.filmfodder.com/tv/lost/