Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where's that Federica?

Is she okay?
Citta

Comments

• I'm told she's busy.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Life is very full for her at the moment. As far as I know she's doing OK and will be back as soon as her time permits. The staff misses her too :o
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited November 2012
    :) I thought about Aunt Fede last week....
    (that's how we were introduced.)...anyway....
    glad to hear she is ok, one of her lasts posts said she had
    gotton a job....so we all know that adds hours to the week.
    Hard to be busy......busy makes money, though. haha

May my Aunt Fede be well. Metta!
  • Many good wishes and thoughts of kindness toward you Fede!
    JeffreyBeej
  • Where's @cloud ?

I was thinking the same about federica too.
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    You know it's a good forum when we miss our moderators.

zombiegirl
  • Yeh, she needs to get her British backside back here and stop being busy elsewhere!!

Typed with kindness mind!
    Niwalen
  • Not had the pleasure of seeing her on the forum yet, I look forward to it xx :)
  • The mods do a marvellous job here, dealing patiently and fairly despite provocation. I can quite see why they find it exhausting. But the best moderation is self-moderation which we should all practise.
    NiwalenBunks
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    I was wondering this too... I hope when she returns, she finds this thread and sees how much she is missed :D
    Tosh
  • Oh she's around, all moderators are around, waiting to pounce when you least expect it. :eek2:
    DaftChris
  • Of course federica, I shall put it at the top of my list. But, SEE SEE! Moderators, they lurk and wait! Waiting for that one moment ......and then they POUNCE! :hair:
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    i remember fede once saying that she used this site as a stress reducer, because reading all our crazy shit made her relax after a little comparative perspective. heh. we'll stil be wacky as all hell, when you get back, @federica! until then, Green Tara will have to do, right? :om:
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    federica said:

brief update - sometimes, life sucks and deals you a purler.
    Recently, it's been a little tougher than usual...

I hope you're doing OK.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    My husband once said that life is like a cardiac monitor... up....and down....up....and down.... sometimes the peaks and troughs are closer together, in which case the pace is a little frenetic and stressful, at other times they are more widely spaced.... and so we're up one moment, then down a while later....

the danger is when it flatlines.
    When Life is a non-event, then perhaps in fact, it's not a life lived at all.....
  • But the danger does have a remedy; the defibrulator.
  • Glad to see you around again!