Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

How much time a day do you spend on here?

Be honest.

Three to four off and on.

You?

Comments

• 20-30 minutes a day every other day.

I'm very lucky in the sense that i have all the time in the world to research preach and practice. I enjoy detaching from the PC and connecting back only when needed.
    Invincible_summer
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    i am retired, so home a bit more than many here, and I leave the forum open most of the time. i might actually spend an hour a day actively on it
    Invincible_summer
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    Retired, so a couple hours a day average, on and off. Maybe more some days.
  • riverflowriverflow Veteran
    edited May 2013
    Probably three to four hours a day total (here & there), which is really wayyyy too much (this would include FB, my blog, and email).
    kashi
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    I've tried to ease off on FB, but that means I'm spending more time on NB! I'm not sure how many minutes/hours i spend on here. Maybe a couple of hours? I suppose there are worse places on the internet to be/worse things to be spending time on.
    riverflowVastmind
  • Lee82Lee82 Veteran
    Prob half an hour a day but then other days 5 mins or not at all, depends how much time I have, if I have any thoughts to share or if anyone else's topic catches my eye.
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    I often have it up, but I'm not sitting at the computer often. It varies widely. On days it's super cold and wintery, I spend a lot more time online than when it's nice out. Right now, I probably only spend about 1-2 hours a day at the computer at all. On crappy weather days, probably more like 4 hours. That's on the internet though, not here. I check in here several times a day. But I also type really fast so I can spit out several messages in a matter of minutes and be done for a few hours, lol. I only use internet if I'm at my computer, I don't use it from my phone or my kindle or anything.
    VastmindBeej
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    More than I should but less than I ought.
    riverflowBeejInvincible_summer
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    Depends on what I got going on that day.
    It's usually open on my laptop.
    It's probably about 2 hours a day....divided
    into 20 min. blocks.
    I'm busier than a mosquito at a nudest
    colony...hahaha
    riverflowBeej
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    What can I say? Three years here and 10000+ posts? :eek: :vimp:
    riverflowBeej
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    Depends. When the moon is waxing, 1-2 hrs a day. When its waining, 1-2 hours a week. During an lunar eclipse, i wont come within 50 yards of it. :)
    SillyPutty
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    since i am a software professional, so not opening laptop is not an option for me. daily i sit on my laptop for nearly 10 hours and i think this site remains open on my system for total of more than 6 hours on and off daily.
  • DaftChrisDaftChris Spiritually conflicted. Not of this world. Veteran
    It depends.

Sometimes I'll be on here for 5 minutes every other day. Others I will leave it open on my computer the entire day.
  • JimyoJimyo Explorer
    On the bus to and from work and a couple of times in the evening. I'm all too aware how easy it is to become glued to a phone in this day and age so when I'm out and about I make a conscious effort to not get sucked into checking my e-mail every 30 seconds like you see some people (not judging, just saying).
  • This past week I've become a bit obsessed with this place. No reason to lie...i do need to pull myself away a tad more. But its very inspiring to read others ideas and input
    lobsterTheEccentricriverflow
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    kashi said:

This past week I've become a bit obsessed with this place.

Outstanding!
    Being obsessed with good company (present company excepted) is always a worthy endeavour. :clap:
    TheEccentric