Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

This short is really heartwarming

bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran
edited October 2013 in Buddhism Basics
I really enjoyed this short, anyway a commentator on youtube said something that i honestly couldn't have said it better myself he says

All the serious mundane things we do and sacrifice in life, that even some identify themselves to, is all laughable and actually insignificant to our true purpose. That's the message here.

poptartlobsterVastmindNirvanaInvincible_summer

Comments

• Great!

But he could just be a nutter. :p
    bookwormNirvana
  • bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran
    Lol! maybe, or maybe he could be a Bodhisatava
    poptartNirvana
  • Or a nutter and a Bodhisattva.
    Every train should have one :)
    poptartVastmindNirvana
  • lobster said:

Or a nutter and a Bodhisattva.
    Every train should have one :)

What makes you think there's a difference?

VastmindNirvanaInvincible_summer
    Its impossible to not smile while watching this, i'm glad you guys enjoyed this as much as i have its a real gem (=
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    Smile?

Smile?

R U Kwazy?

Calling belly-laughing smiles is like calling heart arrhythmia a hiccup.
    bookwormVastmind
  • This guy reminds me of the 'Joker' from batman! Same laugh, (hopefully not the same intention)
    zenmyste said:

This guy reminds me of the 'Joker' from batman! Same laugh, (hopefully not the same intention)

haha yeah i thought the same thing, i was thinking of changing the discussion title to why so serious?
    zenmyste