Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm in Nirvana

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran
edited June 2015 in General Banter

Well close enough, my local Four Square store has Whittaker's Oolong tea flavoured chocolate bars... (my favourite dark chocolate and Oolong tea) I was tempted to buy the whole lot, but being mindful I only bought three bars (for the time being) :lol:

EarthninjaWalkerBuddhadragondantepwlobsterSpoogleTreeLuvr87karasti

Comments

• BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran
    edited June 2015

Mmmm... sounds good, @Shoshin, though I fear it has too little coca content...
    I prefer brands with no less than 70 % cocoa.
    My only exception is a brand here that has a Matcha green tea chocolate selection.
    But as I well know, you're an Oolong kind of of gal, and I'm a green tea kind of gal =)

Shoshin
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@DhammaDragon said:
    Mmmm... sounds good, Shoshin, though I fear it has too little coca content...
    I prefer brands with no less than 70 % cocoa.
    My only exception is a brand here that has a Matcha green tea chocolate selection.
    But as I well know, you're an Oolong kind of of gal, and I'm a green tea kind of gal =)

@DhammaDragon true... I also like the 70% plus cocoa content to, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll settle for the Deva-gati, ( the god realm for the time being :lol: )

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Very sophisticated! The cockney version would be a nice bar of choclit followed quickly by a strong cup of Rosy Lee. ;)

ZenshinWalkerShoshin
    edited June 2015

@lobster said:
    My name is Lobster and I am a chocoholic :3

Be careful @lobster if you eat too much chocolate you might turn into......well... chocolate :lol:

BTW the correct chocolate mantra "Mmm Yummy Chocolate Mmm" according to Lama Cadbury if you recite this mantra with feeling, amazing things happen to your taste buds ...

WalkerVastmind
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Cuppa this to accompany?

ShoshinVastmind
  • You are in heaven, not nirvana. Tsk tsk, precision of language. :)

One of the most interesting statements the Buddha made about happiness was with regard to Nibbana - the goal of Buddhism. He described Nibbana as the highest happiness. He also described Nibbana as the highest peace; the giving up of all desire and aversion; the relinquishment and abandonment of any form of personal, separate entity. This description does not fit our usual concept of happiness. When we think of happiness, we don't usually think of peace. Happiness is usually associated with a sense of excitement, like joyfulness, exhilaration or exuberance.

http://www.budsas.org/ebud/ebdha063.htm

Shoshin
    edited July 2015

@pegembara when I ate the biggest 'peace' of the chocolate that was Nirvana.... :lol:

DairyLamapegembara
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@pegembara said:> You are in heaven, not nirvana. Tsk tsk, precision of language. :)

Heaven on earth, praise the Lord!

@SpinyNorman said:
    Heaven on earth, praise the Lord Whittakers! :lol:

Walker