Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

angry thoughts, a dissection

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

As if you needed more boogers, there was this, passed along in email

VastmindWalkerNirvanaKale4Dayz

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

My ears literally could not keep up with the speed of his talking (Thank goodness for the subtitles, but they were as fast as his irritating and almost computer-generated-like voice!

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

I'm with you, @federica

• Speaking of angry thoughts ....

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

@federica said:
    My ears literally could not keep up with the speed of his talking (Thank goodness for the subtitles, but they were as fast as his irritating and almost computer-generated-like voice!

For me, the speed and machine-like quality of the narrator's voice was something like an onomatopoeia of the 24/7 shouting/arguing broadcast by the facebooks and the Fox newses of the world. Perhaps the American accent is irritating, though?

Wonderful video, I think, considering the vitriolic falsehoods and caricatures on the internet. Turn it OFF!

• Time to put a little more genuine Scotch whiskey into the toddy. Perhaps some of grandma's 'special' brownies would help. ;)
    How about some Gran Marnie ice cream?
    A few scoops and you won't be worrying about those nasty thought viruses at all. O.o

Kundo
  • Must keep taking the probiotics ...

0student0

Don't understand. Great video. Don't knock it.

Believe me, where I work the televisions are always blaring FOX NEWS. People make those stupid, angry choices.

TURN IT OFF!

• That is why we all have to show in our own lives, in our own actions, that there is another path. Instead of hate and ignorance, compassion and understanding.
    Instead of the lazy path of intolerance, we must tread the more difficult path of dialog, of brotherhood, of openness.

It is easy to blame 'them', who or whomever 'they' are. It is much harder to accept personal responsibility and accept others without prejudgement, without bias.

I'll stop here, for it takes more than preaching to the quire. It takes living and acting with and on this principle in the saha world, the real world.

Peace to all

lobster