Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Cool photo

edited January 2012 in Arts & Writings
Saw this in the latest National Geographic magazine...http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/visions-of-earth/visions-earth-2012 (Go to the middle photo of the three)

Comments

• Very cool
  • Makes me feel uncomfortable.
    Uniformed people lined up as far as the eye can see.
    Next thing you hear them screaming something in one voice.

Do you feel very small or do you feel huge in such a uniformed mass of monks?
  • I actually get the magazine and when I first saw it I thought it was similar to the opening ceremony to the Beijing Olympic games.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    moved to 'Arts & Writings'.
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    It is a neat photo. I wish they had posted what temple it was taken at. My guess is that it was taken at the rather controversial temple in the far suburbs of Bangkok -- Wat Phra Dhammakaya.