Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Free Buddhist books.

a great collection of free books. enjoy.
sspevack70veIndigoBlueSky9

Comments

• er...should there be a link?
  • jll said:

a great collection of free books. enjoy.

This would be great, however, there doesn't seem to be a link of any sort... Or maybe I am misunderstanding and this is an act of sarcasm, Buddhist sarcasm maybe, being that maybe in your eyes there are no free Buddhist books? I am not sure... If there is a link, I would be grateful for it to be posted.
    IndigoBlueSky9
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    No stake here, but good does not necessarily = free. I'm guessing there may be just as much good stuff online for free.
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    jll said:
    There's some good titles on there. Thanks.
  • jlljll Veteran
    how do you define a good book?
    vinlyn said:

No stake here, but good does not necessarily = free. I'm guessing there may be just as much good stuff online for free.

• DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Thank you!
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    I'm not defining a good book. Just saying there's tons and tons of Buddhist writing online...perhaps explore all that, unless you have specific recommendations from someone.
  • ArthurbodhiArthurbodhi Mars Veteran
    Thanks, really interesting collection.
  • jlljll Veteran
    a good book is like good music, it depends on the individual.
    vinlyn said:

I'm not defining a good book. Just saying there's tons and tons of Buddhist writing online...perhaps explore all that, unless you have specific recommendations from someone.

DaltheJigsaw
  • A good Buddhist book is pretty much useless unless you read it, reflect and then use what you have taken from the words into your everyday life. Mindfulness to me is more useful than meditation, meditation is only a stepping stone to a bigger paltform IMO.
    IndigoBlueSky9