Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

How long has it been

questZENerquestZENer Veteran
edited March 2007 in General Banter
since you first logged on to this jewel of a sangha?

I just realized that I've been a sporadic participant on newbuddhist for just over a year.

I remember defecting from the belief.net buddhist pages as it felt too contentious for me. plus, ZMG, bless him, was posting more regularly here at the time as well.

How about the rest of you lot? How did you find NB? How long have you been around?

peace,

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited March 2007
    I guess it's been the middle of 2005 for me.

-bf
  • edited March 2007
    in the user control panel it says I joined on January 16th, 2006. It feels like I've always been here though, the comfortable feeling I get when I come here is almost like a second home.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited March 2007
    Like a second home that is on your computer?

You don't get out much do you, my friend...

-bf
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited March 2007
    I've been here for quite a while :p

My join date was 04/01/2003.

The biggest april fool's joke I ever played ;)
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited March 2007
    I joined 12/11/2003.
  • edited March 2007
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Like a second home that is on your computer?

You don't get out much do you, my friend...

-bf

nope I don't get out at all really. I go to work but other than that I am a homebody... I get home from work, the wife goes to work, such is the cycle of my everyday life! yay me!