Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Attention, attention:

2»

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

^^ @Linc see, it's not just me then...! ^^

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

They're back now. :) I had some bad code get onto the server that broke the inbox for a few hours yesterday until I noticed.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

But mine are gone for good, I presume...? I lost mine about a week ago, I think....

@federica said:
    But mine are gone for good, I presume...? I lost mine about a week ago, I think....

This is the first I've heard of this. You can see your inbox but nothing's in it?

edited June 2015

@Linc, No.,.. what happened on the 28th was that I sent a couple of PMs to one person, and although they showed up, when I logged in later, they had disappeared. They were part of a chain of communications....It's why I began this thread. See first post...

@Linc, I have just had a whole list of conversation PM's disappear, completely. This time it is between @DhammaDragon and me.

• BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

Yes, totally lost...

• @federica said:
    Is anyone experiencing any weird difficulties working on this site?

I believe lobster had a couple of disappearing posts when beginning new threads.
    I myself have had three PM messages I sent, go totally AWOL. Sometimes a page takes ages to open, and once I get the header and side-bar options, the main body of the thread stays missing, until I refresh the page.

Anyone else experiencing weird happenings?

If we could list some current and present issues, we could let Linc know....

And no, it was/is not just a UK problem.
    But, after all, isn't it share and share alike? Me thinks you hit a nerve here @fedrica. <3

On a few occasions, posts to threads vanished or went to draft instead of posting.
    On one occasion, I was unable to even begin the initiation of a thread. (all within the last couple of months.) Seems to work now, though.

Gee, and all this time I thought it was my (caution, children may be present - deep breath...) computer what with Posts that weren't postin 'n such.
    I was just gettin ready to spike ma coffee with a triple shot of Kahlua and do shooters just for the heck of it, sans the coffee, and I don't drink. O.o [Grammar police stand down!]

Come to think of it,** it was the computer!** Truth be told(?) the operator had a few glitches as well. Heck! Still does..

Vastmind
  • 0student00student0 Explorer

Yesterday after coming to new Buddhist my phone got hacked. It's probably unrelated though.

• Steve_BSteve_B Veteran

Wow, no problems at all for me. USA, iMac, iPhone, iPad, windows laptop.
    I can never make the quote function work right so I stopped trying.
    Got a PM yesterday.

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

No problems here, but I did have all sorts of issues with another forum late last night - on Firefox - NB I use IE.

• I was just looking over my profile and I wanted to see for what post I got a new "Awesome". It seems that my profile is now linked to the posts of another user called Walter Tonetto. I'm seeing their posts as being mine, and getting insightful/awesome/LOL points for them. Anyone else having this problem?

....I think we need to page @Linc again, regarding the above problem.

tibellus

Nah, I'd already fixed it :chuffed:

tibellus

Just like a chief Honcho to get ahead of himself....! :D

• Thank you @Linc & @federica! :D