Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

visual popcorn

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

For those inclined to such things, I received this in email this morning:

Steve_Bmeteorshower01Morningstar

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Very cool. Though I get motion sickness and stuff like this make me ill after a while, lol. I love the colors in it though.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

well if ever I need an extra pair of hands for anything, I'll know where to go..... ;)

Bunkslobster
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

It looks like a Doctor Who monster. ;)

lobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Diddly-dum, Diddly-dum, Diddly-dum, Diddly-dum,
    Diddly-dum, Diddly-dum, Diddly-dum, Diddly-dum,

Ooooh-weeee-hooooo

• DakiniDakini Veteran

It's a new art form, like crop circles. Maybe it's extraterrestrials trying to communicate with us!

lobster
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@genkaku said:
    For those inclined to such things, I received this in email this morning:

Was it in pill form or a tab ? Whatever it came in "I" want one :lol:

lobster
  • Looks like the dharmakaya of Mystique from the x-men

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

These things always make me wonder what anyone's spiritual life might be like if the magical-mystery-tour gadgets were removed.

lobster

I get along just fine without them.

lobster
  • No gadgets?
    No fine cushions, no shrines, no mantras, no jhanas - no nothing?
    Ay curumba we might end up Theravadinised ascetics ...

Long live Amitabha, Dewachen and Slacker dharma. Bob will save us.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Trippy Hippy newagey stuff, I just see them as a bit of harmless fun... :) and as the ol' saying goes "Different strokes for different folks"

• Love it!

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

... all those deeeeeeeep meanings!

lobster
  • That visual reminds me of the descriptions of some of my friends of their "bad Acid" trips.

'some of your friends'....eh? Yeah, right.... ;)

• Remind me, several hundred pissed off chickens are hunting for a weird rabbit with baskets full of eggs.
    Seems the rabbit was nipping something a while back...
    I stopped tripping before I started when a friend keeled over from a heart attack at age 25 from too much of that acid and other junk.

Piece baby, piece!

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Oh wow