Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

poem/image

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited March 2011 in Arts & Writings
Just spent a few hours throwing this thing together. I don't know where the inspiration came from... o.O

Comments

• Nice! Did you make the background image yourself? Do you have a high-res version?
  • yea I created it on photoshop with some of my own photography and some pics from the net. I do have a high res version, but applying it to this board with my connection would prove a challenge
  • Amazing! I use to put images like this together, its very rewarding and your's turned out terrifically.

In regards to the poem, I would say we are both creators and destroyers. I'm of the belief that nothing can be created without destruction. Destruction is what gives the created thing value.
  • This is true, but for the most part I think we destroy what is pure to create things that are not so. I am maybe thinking of putting a book together following a theme similar to this, think of this image slice down the middle, that would be the spine if you will
  • Ah, that's a shame. It would make a great wallpaper.
  • Thanks for the comments guys, it isn't actually finished, it's hard to actually say when anything of this nature if finished :/ But yea, I have tried to attach some things with a high res and it seems to never fully attach... sorry.