Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Space

edited February 2006 in General Banter
Does anyone have a my space? If you do can u post your username so I can add u?

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited January 2006
    What's a my space?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2006
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one! Yes, what IS a 'my space'...?
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited January 2006
    "My Space" is a website where you can put up photos, link to other "myspace" friends, create blogs, etc.

www.myspace.com

-bf
    edited January 2006
    Oooops.

My href didn't work.

-bf
  • edited January 2006
    omfg old people......... u gotta get up to date with the technology like buddhafoot! j/k
    edited January 2006
    omfg old people......... u gotta get up to date with the technology like buddhafoot! j/k

Easy there Noob.

If I wasn't laughing so hard from you post, I might be offended!

Gotta give old people like me a break.

-bf
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2006
    omfg old people.........

Does that mean what I think it means....?

I'll tell you what.... go to this thread, find Herman Hesse's Post #46, and do what he suggests to Simon.... :nonono: :rolleyesc :D
  • edited January 2006
    federica wrote:
    Does that mean what I think it means....?

I'll tell you what.... go to this thread, find Herman Hesse's Post #46, and do what he suggests to Simon.... :nonono: :rolleyesc :D
    LOL

yeah I have a myspace...
  • edited January 2006
    omfg is just an abbriviation that doesn't really mean what it stands for.

Like I put lol all the time, all though I'm not actually laughing.
  • edited January 2006
    Sangha wrote:

Then what does it mean, and what does it stand for?
    edited January 2006
    :wtf:

Sangha... that doesn't make any logical sense....
  • edited January 2006
    Sangha wrote:

That's called insincerity. If you're not laughing don't put LOL. And yes, omfg does mean what it stands for.

Internet Slang
  • edited February 2006
    myspace.com/penultimatecontempt
    edited February 2006
    Wow.... cool, Dave!

I didn't know you were a guitarist.

I'm a guitarist (when I have to be) and love playing the bass.

I also found that I've been enjoying writing music for the last year or so. Maybe we should collaberate sometime???

Here are a couple of things I've done for a music site I frequent on the internet... Nothing fancy, just a site where a bunch of people get together and compete against each other.

www.claymohr.com/mp3/bassforallah.mp3
    www.claymohr.com/mp3/tuesdayafternoon.mp3
    www.claymohr.com/mp3/bagoriffs.mp3

or

www.myspace.com/claymohr

-bf
  • edited February 2006
    I just got a space! The only friend I have though is a guy who is cast in "Neds Declassified School Survival Guide" which is shown on Nickelodeon. I will continue to boast that until the day I die!

Sangha's Space

Then what does it mean, and what does it stand for?
    Well the abbrieviation stands for oh my f****ing god. But I am sure that is not what Noob meant, like when I put lol (laugh out load) I am not actually laughing, it's just a way of achnologing what someone has said.
    Sangha... that doesn't make any logical sense....
    When have I ever made sense, fede?
    That's called insincerity. If you're not laughing don't put LOL. And yes, omfg does mean what it stands for.
    No it's called "sangha doesn't know what to say", rather than put supercalifradgilisticexpialidocious (the correct thing to say when you don't know what to say), which is too long, I put lol. It is a similar idea with omfg.