Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Time Travel

Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
edited January 2006 in General Banter
I am very interested by the rousing subject of time travel.Lately I have been reading up books on breaking the time travel and stuff like that.Don't get me wrong but I am just curious about the physics involved in this.

Recently,I even wrote an essay on time travel.I included the paradoxes involve and also try to find a way to render these paradoxes useless.)Mind you that essay got a well done from my teacher..haha)

Anyway the question here is,What do you all think about time travel.Is it possible or deemed impossible in your context?Furthermore,does it go against the teachings in any religion?I do not want to be following the wrong path.

-Ar.Aid

Comments

• ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited January 2006
    The thing is that, to me, since most religions seem to be teaching predestiny, time travel to them seems like no big deal. You'd simply be just living the same dull life and change the same dull things as you probably did earlier later.
  • edited January 2006
    Ronald L. Mallett, Professor of Physics at the University of Connecticut.