Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

William Maxwell - Temporarily Stickied....

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited January 2006 in Buddhism Basics
Hya folks...

A new member, William Maxwell, has PM'd me asking about Temples or similar, in Ohio.... can somebody PM him back with any info you might have on Buddhist centers, Monasteries, temples and the like, from around there?
I did suggest he come on forum, but I think he wants to do research and 'homework' first, so if anyone could give him a helping hand....

Thanks!

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2006
    A "sticky" is a thread that comes up at the top of the page every time you enter a specific forum... no matter what other threads are started, the stickied ones always jump to the top of the list... they're stuck there... But only the owner of the site and the moderators are usually able to perform this function, it's not available to everyone as a general facility. So if ever you post something as a new topic/thread, in a forum, that you feel might be worth keeping as a focus of attention, let me know and I'll respond accordingly.

Actually, I removed quite a few today, by request, because they had "outgrown their usefulness"... !

There you go....

I'll forward the information above to Mr Maxwell, on your behalf. thank you for replying!!
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited January 2006
    This URL gives lots of centers:

BuddhaNet: Buddhist USA Directory - Ohio

Welcome to newbuddhist, William. Have you ever stopped to think that your name is a complete sentence, containing Subject, Verb, and Predicate (I am Will. = Will I Am.)?

Cool!

Shalom,

Nirvana
    ----