Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Words from my heart to you

finding0finding0 Veteran
edited May 2011 in Arts & Writings
I understand post of mine in the past have caused controversy among the community, So I hope I posted this in the appropriate place http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/words-from-the-heart-to-you

I love you all
Namaste

Comments

• taiyakitaiyaki Veteran
    i don't look at the words. i look at where they are coming from.
    thanks for the words. it is a shame that most are not open to just reading such words.

there is only a mirror and we always watch ourselves go by.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    If you can't say what you need to say, in an articulate and brief manner, I see little value in trawling through a solid wall of what amounts to pithy one-liner quotations, simply to try to understand what your point is.

What is your point? :)
  • Thanks for your words.
  • finding0finding0 Veteran
    edited May 2011
    If you can't say what you need to say, in an articulate and brief manner, I see little value in trawling through a solid wall of what amounts to pithy one-liner quotations, simply to try to understand what your point is.

What is your point? :)
    The point is unconditional love, acceptance, peace, and surrender. Words are only labels to the infinite expressions of being. Though the page is long, it is for good cause. Since each individuals experience is different ,different words to one meaning strike home more profoundly then others thus being said in many different ways is more effective then one.

edited May 2011
    much love you to all
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2011
    The point is unconditional love, acceptance, peace, and surrender.
    That's wonderful.
    Though the page is long, it is for good cause. Since each individuals experience is different ,different words to one meaning strike home more profoundly then others thus being said in many different ways is more effective then one.
    too much to take in. It's like eating a whole de-luxe bumper box of chocolates at one sitting...

My father always said that brevity was the soul of wit..

Little bites perhaps...;)

I didn't write it all in one sitting for one specific reason lol. The page is about a year of accumulated writings. Those that come to learn from me enjoy reading it in their free time which as you say they take it in little by little. I up date it on average every few days. Having it on the internet is beneficial appose to physically writing. People can just log on when ever to see it. Its my way of reaching out when I am not around to speak.