Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Spoken Word

Alright, here is a spoken word poem I did... it's a little choppy because I was nervous (even though I did it alone... heh) anyway, it's related to buddhism and trying to change the way things are.

Comments

• DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited May 2011
    OMG! Wonderful, wonderful. I have never seen something like this before

How nice, how artistic, how honest, how heartful

Yes. We cannot "be" other than what are composed of

The Buddha said one is to appraise oneself (another is not to appraise ourself)

The Buddha advised developing universal love for all beings. All beings includes ourself

Thank you again for your wonderful spoken word poem. "Human heart art sharing".

:)
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    NIce!
    I also do Spoken Word:

• Good job both of u. Now my only suggestion is to slow it down a bit, it was hard for me to make out exactly what you were saying but props :)
  • Wow! Shows I live in a cocoon. Thanks Leon

Wow! Shows I live in a cocoon. Thanks Leon

You are welcome!
    Thanks for listening!:)
    Good job both of u. Now my only suggestion is to slow it down a bit, it was hard for me to make out exactly what you were saying but props :)
    Thank you!
    For listening!
  • Good job both of u. Now my only suggestion is to slow it down a bit, it was hard for me to make out exactly what you were saying but props :)
    Sorry, heh. I naturally speak fast, so I wrote it a way to include that, the repetition and quick lists. BUT I totally agree, and I will work on that. :)

And thanks Dhamma Dhatu. :) Your words were really kind.
  • Leon Basin: Thanks for sharing your spoken word too, I believe I have seen some on the site somewhere. They are quite good. :)
    Thank you Now-Is-Reality:)