Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New Buddhist merchandise - wear it proud!

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited March 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
I started a little cafepress store. Check it out!

If you have any ideas for stuff you'd like to see on a shirt or something, let me know!

www.cafepress.com/newbuddhist

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2005
    Brian, just posted about a bumper sticker.....
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited March 2005
    Bumper sticker added :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2005
    That"s really cool Brian, well done you!
    I may well order a couple at some point, but as I live in France, It wouldn't mean much to anyone here..... :o

BOUDDHISTES ne rendent pas homage au mec corpulent..... doesn't have quite the same ring to it....!! :lol:
    edited March 2005
    well translate it and I'll make a french one! :p
    edited March 2005
    Okay, you're right - not the same ring :lol:
    edited March 2005
    Jeez, Brian, you're up early! get some sleep man!! :lol:
    edited March 2005
    I found this forum for further discussion on all sorts of topics....I'll post u a private mail as to my opinion..... :downhand: