Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A really positive fun song about the self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    it looks like a wave and a cat eating mice.. nice song

sounds kinda like the flaming lips sometimes
  • edited July 2011
    Is there a really positive and fun song about not using so many exclamation points, or using exclamation points only when appropriate?

Sorry- I'm a child of the 50's and 60's and kind of stickler for correct grammar and usage- I've been able to keep quiet about it until today.

And @Federica has not been around much lately- grammar and usage that are way out of whack are usually her department.

IMO it really makes the main page hard to look at. Call me an old fogey.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited July 2011
    I don't believe there is regulations regarding grammar on this site. Sorry sherab but Ize disagreez.

I do think there shouldn't be a separate thread about just a song. It should be put in a thread FOR anyones songs. We have one for lyrics, you should check that thread out girllikesam
  • I don't believe there is regulations regarding grammar on this site. Sorry sherab but Ize disagreez.

I do think there shouldn't be a separate thread about just a song. It should be put in a thread FOR anyones songs. We have one for lyrics, you should check that thread out girllikesam
    It's just an old-fogey IMO. I know there's no regulation, especially since we have some people who are writing in English as a second language. But I like your idea about posting this in the other thread.