Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Thanks for your good wishes!

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited April 2005 in General Banter
Thank you for the birthday wish - Oh, it's so nice to be young again - !! :lol:

Received a beautiful gift from my wonderful man, Nick; he bought me a hand-carved wooden statuette (about a foot high) of Green Tara. It was made in Nepal, so it's from 'home' if you like! His birthday card was typically thoughtful - he scanned the internet for info on Tara and downloaded a lovely prayer and piece of text all about her, and pasted it into my card. It's got pride of place on my Buddha table. I was soooo touched, I cried..... :)

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited April 2005
    Happy Birthday, federica! You have happy thoughts and wishes from America this morning :)

It sounds like you have a very thoughtful man :thumbsup:

Have a beautiful day!