Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Find Your Inner Squirrel

edited February 2006 in General Banter
Find your inner squirrel!

http://cheekysquirrel.net/squirrelname/index.php

This was fun!! As Satori, I am Commander Crazypaws, and under my real name, I am Corporal Fluffycheeks!! :lol:

I posted this at an equestrian forum a while back, and one of the women there got the name "Lady Fluffyfart." That has to be the funniest one yet!! And somebody else's husband was "Lieutenant Nibbles his Nuts." :grin:

You all might want to try the names of your extended family and also your pets!! The results could be hilarious!

My cat Chloe is known as Private Nibbles His Nuts! (won't she be surprised!)

1.gifcracker7br.gifconfetti4zy.gif

Comments

• edited February 2006
    As Frizzer I was "Doctor Smallnuts".

Oh the shame.......
  • edited February 2006
    Frizzer wrote:
    As Frizzer I was "Doctor Smallnuts".

Oh the shame.......

:lol::lol:

What about your real first name? Did you try that as well?
  • edited February 2006
    I was Commander Nibbles His Nuts when I used my full name, I'm not sure which was worse !
  • edited February 2006
    Frizzer wrote:
    I was Commander Nibbles His Nuts when I used my full name, I'm not sure which was worse !

:grin:
  • PadawanPadawan Veteran
    edited February 2006
    Haha! under my username, I got General Nutkins! :lol:

Thanks for this- I posted it on another online forum I use, and we've since been bombarded with photoshop pictures of crazy squirrels doing everything from driving tanks to flying helicopters!
  • edited February 2006
    Padawan wrote:
    Haha! under my username, I got General Nutkins! :lol:

Thanks for this- I posted it on another online forum I use, and we've since been bombarded with photoshop pictures of crazy squirrels doing everything from driving tanks to flying helicopters!

:lol: You're welcome! How fun. I know when I posted it at that equestrian forum a couple of years ago, the thread ended up being about three pages long. Everyone kept trying their horses names as well! :lol: