Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Viktor Frankl

edited February 2006 in General Banter
I am so in awe of this man, I am left speechless ...

http://www.globaldialoguecenter.com/ViktorFrankl_flash.html

If you have not yet read his book Man's Search for Meaning, you really should read it. It is not to be missed!!

ilikeit5pa.png

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2006
    YES!
    This is THE book that changed my life when I was a teenager.
    He is ALWAYS the first person I name when I think of people
    who have had a huge influence on me.
  • edited February 2006
    Whenever I have gone through times that seemed too overwhelming to handle, just reading his book made any problem seem like a paper cut! bigarmhug19mq.gif
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2006
    Satori... That isn't a picture of you, à la Brigid or Frizzer, is it?
    Why not post a photo in the members' photo's thread?

Be nice to see you! :)

paper cuts - ?!? Paper cuts are the wost!! yeeeeech!!
  • edited February 2006
    federica wrote:
    Satori... That isn't a picture of you, à la Brigid or Frizzer, is it?
    Why not post a photo in the members' photo's thread?

Be nice to see you! :)

paper cuts - ?!? Paper cuts are the wost!! yeeeeech!!

No, it's not me. I saw the picture on a web site and thought she was such an adorable looking little girl, I just had to use the picture for an avatar! Hmm ... I'll have to search for a picture. Sadly, I take hideous pictures, but I'll see if I can find something. I've even been experimenting lately with my new computer's built-in camera (I have an iMac G5) ... but unfortunately, those are even more hideous-looking!! :eek: :lol:

I don't think I've done an intro. either, come to think of it. Details, details ... I usually just jump right in! Need to work on that. ;)