Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Moving again...

edited February 2006 in General Banter
aargh. I just moved to TN in November and am moving again next week, this time to Morehead City, NC. Once we get there everything will be great, it's the moving part I despise. Anyone else here had to move recently? It's a big drag right? Anyway I'll be offline for a couple weeks starting in a few days. It'll be rough being away from this here forum, as it's helped me a lot in the past month. Thanks again to everyone who has answered any of my silly little questions.... woo hoo Morehead City here I come.:eek:

Comments

• edited February 2006
    Yup - moved right the way across France 18 months ago - from a half finished house to a complete ruin. Still got unpacked boxes upstairs and still trying to forget the 5 trans-France trips it took!

Good luck, friend.
  • edited February 2006
    yay the big day is tomorrow. Guess what? It never snows in Knoxville, TN but last night into this morning it did. I live in a second floor apartment so all the stairs have now iced over and I still have a ton of furniture to move. But the positive to all this is, I am moving from a very industrial area with porr air quality, to a coastal town with great air and way better views. And it never snow there. Hurricane season is no fun there but oh well, I'll take what I can get. So this is goodbye to everyone till I get back online. I'll put all the advice into play since I'll have no access here. Hope everyone is doing good and wish me luck.