Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Some of my artwork

edited September 2011 in Arts & Writings
My daughter asked me to do some drawing with her today, so here is my very cartoonish attempt at drawing my meditation experience. :)image

Comments

• DandelionDandelion London Veteran
    Hi!
    What a lovely thing to do - draw your meditation! I'm a painter and am convinced that Buddhism can be a massive aid to creativity. Are you inspired to do some more drawing?

Dandelion :)
  • LesCLesC Bermuda Veteran
    FABULOUS!!!! :)

• Hi!
    What a lovely thing to do - draw your meditation! I'm a painter and am convinced that Buddhism can be a massive aid to creativity. Are you inspired to do some more drawing?

I might do some more, yes. I've never thought of myself as much of an artist (I usually let out my creativity via the written word), but I was quite pleased with how this turned out!
  • DandelionDandelion London Veteran
    Hi!

I might do some more, yes. I've never thought of myself as much of an artist (I usually let out my creativity via the written word), but I was quite pleased with how this turned out!
    Good luck with future pieces, enjoy!
  • DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited September 2011
    nice...atmospheric...peaceful...instructive... :)
  • @vixthenomad I like the chaotic depiction of the mental chatter and the nowness trying to break through.
  • Love it!